700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$58.20 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
- Hybrid tire with style
- Angled side knobs work together with the Super Race carcass to create the best cornering grip. - Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high puncture protection. - New boomerang profile for the best uphill traction and ideal rolling behavior. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Race - Tire Technology: Super Race, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$85.00 - $88.00
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
$63.00 - $65.00
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
$22.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
$53.99 - $80.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
- A trekking tire that can go anywhere you want it to take you - SmartGuard puncture protection layer offers the best puncture resistance of any tire - Endurance compound for super long tread life
The ultimate touring tire, made for roads, tracks and trails of all continents. The tread pays homage to its legendary Marathon XR predecessor. Construction and compounding are naturally the very latest Schwalbe Evo technology. TravelStar compound for the best handling characteristics, Double Defense technology makes it light, but with an extremely robust construction. The world is round. Ride it.
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
Fast racing tire specially designed for E-performance: The V-Guard puncture protection belt ensures high puncture resistance and the new Addix Race Compound offers tenacious grip at high cornering speeds and extensive durability. - E-One has ECE-R75 approval for fast E-Bikes
- Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for Gravel - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance - The perfect tire for the latest gravel bike trend
The G-One Speed offers an unleashing profile and is breathtakingly fast—especially when large tire volume is crucial. - G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs - Guaranteed for maximum speed
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
$25.74 - $29.35
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and has just the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too.
- Race oriented semi-slick tire - Maximum efficiency on light terrain, hard pack, and asphalt - Supple construction for a smooth ride and high puncture protection for tough racing conditions - Super Race construction
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
The X-One is now available in a “mud-version” with even coarser tread. The Cross specialist for the real muddy days. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
- Maximum puncture protection - New dynamic profile - SmartGuard belt
The Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard, and reflective lines. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. - K-Guard: Natural rubber belt reinforced with Kevlar fibers, offering Protection Level 3 out of 5
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
$20.00 - $35.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
- The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. - To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. - In combination with the right wheel you can run tubeless tires for cyclo-cross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "Burping" (unwanted air leakage). - For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes.
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
Page 1 of 2 Next page