Want to wear that orange kit you've been dreaming about?
- Orange Krush is open to everyone! No skill level required, just a good time!
- The Mission of the Orange Krush Cycling Club is to promote recreational bicycling activity in all forms as part of a healthy lifestyle and practical means of transportation. This mission shall be accomplished by conducting rides and other bicycling related events, providing social opportunities for members, promoting bicycle safety, supporting local, state and national bicycling and trails organizations and advocating increased support for cycling among the general public, government agencies and elected officials.
- Opportunities to network with other cyclist via club meetings, rides, events and online communications.
- Organizing and promoting cycling through events including weekly group rides.
- Advocating for access to off-road trails by developing relationships with land managers, other trail users and related organizations including help maintaining local Mountain bike and Rail Trails.
- Access to order Orange Krush jerseys, jackets, and gear.
- Memberships are for one year starting January 1st ending December 31st of the same year.
Southeast Michigan has some tremendous trails. Have you ridden all of them yet?
Please enjoy some of our favorite gravel grinder routes the area has to offer.