Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Bracket mount for Serfas 250/500 E-Lume headlights.
Stick a Stix on it. This fabric clip mount makes it a cinch to clip your Specialized Stix to a bag, jacket, or jersey for on-the-go visibility. - Stainless steel spring clip for secure mounting.
Easily mount the Specialized Stix to your helmet with this Stix Helmet Strap mount that attaches securely through your helmet's vents. - Allows Stix light to be mounted horizontally or vertically. - Includes hook-and-loop strap to securely mount to helmet through vents.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
Replacement Part – TST Tail Light Belt Clip Improved design keeps light more secure on belt or bag strap. Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Replacement mounting bracket for Quasar USL-4BK Headlight and Quasar UTL-4BK Tail Light.
Replacement Part – Universal Rack Mount - Fits all Serfas tail lights (Except TST-70, TST-100, & TBT-50R) - Bolts to rack for easy removal of tail light
FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Replacement seat post mount for the Tuck e-Bike Taillight. Secure design with non-slip strap ensures light is stationary even in rough, bumpy terrain. - Includes plastic wedge spacers to ensure Tuck mounts at optimum angle for premium visibility
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to your bicycle.
This mount securely attaches your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to a standard rear bicycle rack (taillights and racks sold separately).
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Front Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
$10.00 - $19.95
The Plus front bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your handlebars or forks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your shirt pocket or panniers. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 40 lumens and a run time of up to 20 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Increase your visibility by using the Stix Arm/Leg Band mount to attach your Specialized Stix light to arms and legs. - Includes rigid mount and fabric band for comfortable and secure hold. - Wraps around ankle to keep pant legs away from chainrings. - Increases visibility and versatility of Stix lights, both on an off the bike.
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
Page 1 of 18 Next page