Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Specialized's S-Wrap Roubaix Handlebar Tape boasts a stylish suede finish and elastomer gel cushioning for awesome vibration damping and comfort.
$6.18 - $6.36
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
WeThePeople's Manta Grip is super-thin with a unique ripple pattern for a more direct feel on the bars. It's made with super-soft rubber for a better feel instantly.
WeThePeople's Remote is a flangeless grip with a multi-direction ribbed profile for increased traction, even with sweaty hands. Designed with brakeless street riders in mind, the remote grip is 160mm long for today's wider bars. It's made with super-soft compound rubber for a better feel from the first ride to the last.
$9.00 - $18.00
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. XC Race XL Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 32mm - Weight: 40g
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$9.27 - $10.47
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$9.34 - $10.35
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
$9.99 - $19.94
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
$9.99 - $15.00
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
WeThePeople's classic mushroom-styled Hilt grip now measures 160mm long to fit today's wider bars. Made with Vex compound rubber for a better feel. - Flangeless - Size: 160mm Length, 29.5mm Diameter
$10.00 - $20.87
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Page 1 of 13 Next page