Lightweight quick release lever with a classic aesthetic Weight: 45g
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
- Decals for replacement rims
$87.90 - $239.98
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
Challenge's Professional Rim Cement is just what you need to get your new set of tubies mounted up and ready to race. This product is only to be used on aluminum rims.
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
These kits convert Crankbrothers rear hubs to 12mm thru axle and 10mm QR spacing. - 135×10QR – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99204) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - 142/148×12TA – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99205) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - weight 23g per pair
$43.22 - $51.68
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
- E*thirteen freehub bodies feature 6 degree (60 Point) engagement - Kits include freehub body, bearings, springs, and pawls - SRAM XD-11 Freehub body converts all e*thirteen plus level hubs for use with SRAM XD-11 drivetrains
Easton Tubeless Kits are designed to work with our tubeless ready Arc rims and Heist wheels, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of a tubeless setup: less flats and a reduction in weight. Each kit comes with two removable core valves with removal tools, and enough tubeless tape for two 29-inch wheels. Easton tubeless valves have been designed for optimal seal with the shape of Easton rims and a have removable valve core for easy sealant application. Easton tubeless tape comes in various widths to match the internal width of your rims for a better seal and improved fit between rim and tire. Tape weighs 9-grams per wheel. Valves weigh 6.4-grams each.
The Double Wheel Travel Bag is designed so your wheels sit offset — without axles or cassettes damaging each other. The Double Wheel Bag features a durable Cordura shell, high density padding to prevent damage, zippered closure system and can fit most size wheels from 700c to 26-inch.
ENVE brass replacement nipples fit perfectly into their molded spoke hole carbon fiber wheel systems.
$32.41 - $34.02
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
- Axle and cone kits for black dog BMX wheels - Cassette wheel axle kit includes driver
- 10mm axle holes for mountain bike applications - 14mm axle holes for BMX applications - Heavy duty steel protects frame, tensions chain - M8 threading, Nylock nut
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Replacement pawls and spring kit for Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum axle nuts - Compare stock steel nuts at 44 grams versus alloy nuts at 16 grams
Page 1 of 11 Next page