Hammer Nutrition Endurance BCAA+
Targeted amino acid protein
- Delays the perception of fatigue
- Helps build, maintain & repair lean muscle tissue
- Supports the body’s defense function
The heart of the Endurance BCAA+ formula is the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), known for their role in muscle repair and development, increasing energy levels, and more. Along with additional amino acid support via L-alanine and glutathione, you’ll experience enhanced focus and stamina, reduced muscle soreness, and faster gains from your workouts.
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine – Collectively known as the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), these are among the nine “essential” amino acids which cannot be made by the body and must be obtained from food sources.
- L-Alanine – Regarded as a non-essential amino acid, L-alanine can be converted into glucose as needed, which the bloodstream transports to the muscles for energy.
- Reduced Glutathione – Glutathione is a tripeptide, consisting of the amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is one of the three endogenous (naturally occurring in the body) antioxidants that the body maintains to control excess exposure to free radicals produced during exercise and from the environment.
- Kosher Certification