Specialized's S-Works Prevail helmet is the perfect combo of comfort and lightness to maximize your road-riding experience.
- Dual-Density EPS optimizes impact performance
- Patented Aramid-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation
- 4th Dimension Cooling System w/deep internal channels, large vents, aligned exhaust ports
- High-performance pad design for increased comfort and moisture management
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit
- Tri-Fix strap splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite padding won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Reflective decals for added nighttime visibility
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Gloss White Clean / Large||719676069975||60715-0004||58118|
|Matte Black Clean / Small||719676073378||60715-0012||60196|
|Matte Black Clean / Medium||719676070513||60715-0013||56460|
Displaying reviews 1-2
During a couple long, hot climbs this summer on the California back roads I felt so hot that I wanted to take my helmet off to feel cooler. Instead, I went to Mike's Bikes to find a better ventilated helmet with better sweat pads. The Specialized Prevail caught my attention right away, it's very light, the fit is easy to adjust and it has a lot of sweat pads inside. I tried it on and walked around and immediately felt how great it ventilated. I bought it. On my first ride, it felt like I almost didn't have a helmet on. It feels extremely light on my head and I feel air flowing all around my skull. I've had it for over a month now and have ridden 4.5 rides that ended in 97 degree temps. It provides great ventilation, the chin straps are thin and don't get soggy, the sweat pads dry quickly (this is great when you take a break and put the helmet back on), and although I still get sweat in my eyes on long climbs with no breeze, it's much, much less than my other helmet. Overall this is a fantastic helmet for hot temps.
I had this helmet 3 weeks. Crashed, hit the back of my head on road at 15mph. Got up, rode home, found back of helmet was split in back. It truly saved my life.